Doug Rucker

Equipment Needed

Here's a question on equipment recommendations I received:

Q: We are looking for a soft wash program mainly roof washing and house cleaning, the normal. Our business is leaned towards more high end communities. Like I've stated, we've been doing power washing for over five years. We use primarily Landa power washers and our main rig has 2 with 2, 500 gallon tanks. We use a combination of different solutions and have found a syst that works for power washing. We are normally booked passed a month. My main reason for looking into soft wash is the efficiency of it. What type of set up would we need to get into it? Do you offer a set up we can purchase, mount on a trunk and ready to go? I'm just looking for options to be optimal for our season. I appreciate your help. 

My Answer:

I have an online training school,, over 200 videos, that covers soft washing and a whole bunch of other things....here is a link that will have all the videos listed.  You can check it out and see if it would be a good fit for you. https://www.pressurecleaningschool.com/join/

For a soft wash system the only one I sell is the Kingslinger....I like it because of the small foot print, we have it on our truck skid, and we use it for cleaning roofs mainly.  Cleaning houses we use the downstream method, but you can certainly use this, and then have someone following doing the rinsing, or if one man operation, then he apply's with it then picks up pressure hose and rinses.  The kingslinger comes ready to go, all you have to do is attach the pump/mixing station to the compressor, video in the link on how, it's very easy. Then all you have to do is plumb it to your tanks. The mixing station allows you to adjust your mix ratios on the fly, as opposed to batch mixing where you have to add more water or bleach, to guess, and adjust your ratio. https://www.dougruckerstore.com/products/kingslinger-soft-wash-system-air-diaphragm/