Doug Ruckers School - Student from the West Coast

Hi there,

my name is Ca Huynh and i just completed Doug Ruckers School of pressure washing. i just first off say thank YOU to Doug for providing this great school to teach people like myself who are interested and driven to start a pressure washing business on my own. He is VERY knowledgeable,  cares about his students and the success. I believe he gave us the essential and critical tools we need to succeed. Im here in the bay area California, the climate is a bit different than Houston but hope to still be able to consider pressure washing a viable business here. Im just another cog in the machine of the rat race trying to get out of it, eventually one day living comfy Like Sensei Doug R ...

I found out about Doug through Youtube ... GOOL ol TUBE. I have a family in which is my World,  i love God, people, life and this country!.

Peace 

16 hours ago, Doug Rucker said:

Welcome aboard, Ca, it was great meeting you here this week and look forward to continuing working with you to help in any way I can. 

IMG_0075.JPG

thank YOU Sensei Doug! It was a pleasure learning from you with the abundance knowledge , experience and glad to be part of your SCHOOL!!! Thank you for all you do. Ill be sure to do you Proud.

19 hours ago, Jason said:

It was truly an honor to be a part of this class and school! A birthday I’ll never forget!

I don't think I knew it was your birthday...wish I'd of known, my wife would of made a cake....lol....Happy Belated and great meeting you.